CyberGuard Ltd job circular 2021
Hi Graduate, How are you? The CyberGuard Ltd Job Circular 2021 recently announced a vacancy for Bangladeshi graduates or CyberGuard Ltd. CyberGuard Ltd is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions .
Welcome to the CyberGuard Ltd job circular Updates. As you know, The Metalon Group is an international Book Publication organization based in Bangladesh. In order to receive foreign donations, CyberGuard Ltd was subsequently registered under the Affairs . It is a Ecommrce Job circular.
Therefore, having a position Accounts Executivel in this company is an excellent opportunity for you. Here you will find the latest CyberGuard Ltd jobs circular 2021 April along with the salary and other requirements.
CyberGuard Ltd Job Circular Updates 2021:
If you are looking for the latest Bangladesh CyberGuard Ltd circular 2021, then you are in the right place. Here we have sheared the job details along with salary and location. Also, we have included the official CyberGuard Ltd vacancy announcement. Read the circular carefully, and apply the CyberGuard Ltd as soon as possible if you fulfill the job criteria.
Private CyberGuard Ltd has published the recruitment notification. CyberGuard Ltd has published the recruitment notification. The post of ‘Commercial Officer’ will be appointed in the bank. Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply online. Both men and women can apply. The last date of application is August 02.
Job Location: Dhaka
Vacancy : 01
Job Context: CyberGuard Ltd is inviting applications to fill the position of Personal Assistant for its Head Office at Dhaka under overall responsibility and control of the Managing Director will carry out all the assignments and other related functions for the project time to time.
- Bachelor degree from a reputed university with good academic track record.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence. Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records. Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Only Female candidates will be applicable to apply for this position.
- Have willingness to visit CyberGuard Ltd Field offices or beyond.
- Communication skills to interact with foreigners.
- Sound in computer especially in MS Word, MS-excel, PowerPoint.
If the Candidates meet the above criteria are requested to apply online through bdjobs.com with a recent photograph within August 02, 2021